MakeMUD Slime Powder
Just add water to cook up your own all-natural flubbery slime, made using real mud! A perfect combination of both mud AND slime for little lovers of natural sensory play.
Like all of our MakeMUD products, the natural soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter, then mixed with food-grade ingredients.
- Requires 2 cups of water and heating in a microwave, directions on pouch
- Lasts for 7 days, stored in fridge in an airtight container and reheated before play
- Makes 1 cup of slime
- Packaged in a compostable ziplock pouch
- No added colours or fragrance
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids)
Ingredients: Sterilised soil, certified organic psyllium husk powder (from Plantago plants)
Recommended for ages 3+ years, adult supervision required. This is a toy and is not suitable for consumption. Slime is hot after cooking and needs to be cooled before play.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.